Down Under Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forum for our competetive clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tHE eLEVATOR oF wIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMasterSilentWarlordguy

TheMasterSilentWarlordguy

tHE eLEVATOR oF wIN Empty
PostSubject: tHE eLEVATOR oF wIN   tHE eLEVATOR oF wIN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 am

"Five"
(REQUIRES FULL TEAM) start as normal, racking up points until you open the door and go in the elevator etc, once on the pentagon level everyone take a window to look after, buying ammo for the closest gun near you (Left=PM63, Right=MP5K) when ready buy the barricade down the stairs and go left into the elevator, make sure someone buys the stakeout and watches the back but not too close to it or the elevator will not go down and you will die. Once ready, go down to the labs and turn the power on buying the ak74u whilst there (if you dont know where the power is its the 2nd possible left in a room with a switch on the right proceed left out of that door to find the AK74U) Then sprint back to the elevator, if you cant make it go throught the teleporter in the power room, it will take you to either the speech or war room (1st or 2nd floor). repeat this process when necessary, making sure you get crawlers to activate 4 OF THE DEFCONS NOT ALL make sure that the defcon you don't turn on is the switch closest to the lowest elevator, this way you have a choice to go into the Pack a Punch Room, to find the random box, go into the labs and buy the first door on the left, i have most luck there but i cant guarantee it will be there. happy hunting!

Last edited by Jay_enn on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Left Out Title :))
Back to top Go down

tHE eLEVATOR oF wIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Down Under Gamers :: The War Room :: Black ops zombies-
Jump to: