Down Under Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forum for our competetive clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout New Vegas: Your Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILDFIRE_35

WILDFIRE_35

Fallout New Vegas: Your Character Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Vegas: Your Character   Fallout New Vegas: Your Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Now, Fallout is huge. Remember that! The Mojave Wasteland is a big and dangerous place. And you are going to want a character that kicks ass!
When you start off you are going to cuztomize what you looklike, this is pointless as you play the majority of the game in 1st person but then it comes towards your skills and attributes. However you wanna play you character out will depend on your S.P.E.C.I.A.L skills. Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck. Strength is the skill you want if your gunna go blazing in the compound with a sledgehammer or a big-ass weapon. It also affects how much pounds you can carry in your inventory. Perception affects when enemies appear on the compass thingy. Endurance falls in the how much health you have, how many rad points you can withstand and poison resistance. Charisma is if you wanna get the info outta your ally quickly and determines your barter skill, thats when you are trading and buying items.
Intelligence is useful for science and medicene and determines how many skill points you get when levelling up. Agility is for the sneakier type and governs light guns, so small pistols. Lastlty, Luck, this is great for being rich, once you hit the New Vegas Strip with highluck play alot of blackjack and you will be rich in no time!
Back to top Go down

Fallout New Vegas: Your Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Down Under Gamers :: The War Room :: Fallout New Vegas-
Jump to: