Down Under Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forum for our competetive clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Troll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMasterSilentWarlordguy

TheMasterSilentWarlordguy

How To Troll Empty
PostSubject: How To Troll   How To Troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 am

well, recently i have been trolling on black ops multiplayer and it is the funnest thing to do if your bored, all you need is an arsenal of come backs, ripoffs and vulgarities and of course my specialized troll class. Spas12, rpg, flashbang (for team flashing), sleight of hand, Second chance PRO, and a friend to watch. All you need to do is find a game of hardcore search and destroy, wait back a little bit at the start and shoot a few team mates and basically get them really angry before you are banned Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jay_enn

How To Troll Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Troll   How To Troll I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 pm

TheMasterSilentWarlordguy wrote:
well, recently i have been trolling on black ops multiplayer and it is the funnest thing to do if your bored, all you need is an arsenal of come backs, ripoffs and vulgarities and of course my specialized troll class. Spas12, rpg, flashbang (for team flashing), sleight of hand, Second chance PRO, and a friend to watch. All you need to do is find a game of hardcore search and destroy, wait back a little bit at the start and shoot a few team mates and basically get them really angry before you are banned Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This is an EPIC way to piss people off especially english people for some reason? LOL
Back to top Go down

How To Troll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Down Under Gamers :: The War Room :: CoD black ops Multiplayer-
Jump to: